About Us

woodwork

The company was founded in 1944 by John W James, with Charles Newmarch joining him as his first apprentice. Charles took over the business in 1972, carrying on the same policy of combining traditional French Polishing techniques with changing technologies, and new specialist finishes.  The company, now owned by his son Graham Newmarch, continues to provide this trusted and personal service.

Read More

 

Testimonials